Creepy Video of the Moment

Sticks & Stones - The Pierces

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scream Series

Scream 4

Scream - released 1996
Scream 2 - released 1997
Scream 3 - released 2000
Scream 4 - Scre4m - due for release April 15th, 2011 - hehehe
Image from IMDB

It wouldn't be October without watching this series. This is a must watch series for me. I don't care that I remember what happens, I just sit back and enjoy the ride. The first three are well done and I'm eager to see what happens next, every time I watch them.

They've run the gambit with the killers, so I'm curious to see who it will be in Scream 4. I figured that Martha Meeks - Randy's younger sister - would be an interesting, albeit potentially predictable choice. No matter what happens, I'm glad to see that the original characters of Sid, Dewey and Gale will be in the movie to help it transition from one generation to the next because, honestly, I can't think of any of the Scream movies without hearing the words, "Hello Sidney," in that distorted voice.

Is it just me, or is Hollywood trying to make Tax Day into the next Halloween? It seems to me that less and less scary movies are released during the month of October and more and more are being released in mid April. But then again, it could be just me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment